Translate

13 July, 2015

A little bit fishy


One Layer, Make Your Mark


I don't ever mind doing masculine, but One Layer Cards?  Gosh these are hard to do... I am so used to using my glue, where do I start?
I masked off the top and bottom of the white card and blended distress inks along it.  Stamped fish over with black ink then Glossy Accents over the fish (that soon took care of my glue withdrawal).  Matted onto black then green base card.  I think this is just about the quickest card I ever made!  Mind you, it took me several tries to get the colour band how I wanted it.
My son-in-law is a fisherman, he will like this one.

Stamp: Inkadinkado Dropping you a line.
Shared on challenges: 

http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/challenge-152-make-your-mark.html

7 comments:

Kathyk said...

Love your coloured panel - smashing card

Kathyk

Carole Dion said...

Beautiful and cute caerd !

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super fun and clever design and a brilliant one layer guy card
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Cardsbymaaike said...

great rainbow water, wonder if it's radio active ;-)...no just kidding..love the card and the little strip of ink, well done

Liz said...

This really caught my eye over on the 'Less is More' challenge. Love the design and that little fish is so cute. xx

*Vicki* said...

This is really adorable!! Love your masked strip of coloring here! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Neets B said...

Wonderful blending in your masked panel, Carol, and a super design. Although your white panel is one layer, your card won't qualify as you've used additional black and green layers.
Thanks for sharing with us and please join us again.
Anita x
Less is More