Translate

Saturday, 1 April 2017

Chocolate Understands

Humour is the theme for this challenge at crafterscafe - come and join us for a bit of fun.

Super sponsor Scribbles provided the fun image:
scribblesdesigns 129-carla-diet-queen-diva

Health Warning:  don't try this at home!  There has been a recent spate of people killed by falling scales.  (Note: chocolate is much safer.)


I coloured the image, sponged some of the background & tag, then framed it.  I placed it wonky, just because I liked it that way, plus sometimes when you're lying on your back the world goes a bit woosy.    Apart from every girl needing a bit of bling, I don't think it needs anything else.



The Crafter's Cafe Challenge BlogImage: Scribbles.
coloured with Copics
Frame & tag dies: Avery Elle
Sentiment from net
Ribbon, gems, distress ink

Shared on challenges:
glitternsparkle challenge-232-female
lovetoscrap-96-girlz-rule
tuesday-throwdown-336-sparkles
ikesworld-challenges-85-anything-goes
craftycreations -338-anything-goes
creativeknockouts-187-anything-goes

8 comments:

Maxine D said...

Love it Carol - gave me a much needed smile!
Blessings
Maxine

Bunny said...

This is funny. My daughter in law would agree. She LOVES chocolate.

I like how you offset the die.

Dawn Turley said...

Too funny Carol. Great card and I totally relate to the sentiment!

Borqna said...

What a great mood, Corol!
Super cute card!
Thank you very much for coming
to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.
Good luck!

Sall said...

hahaha now this I agree with totally, chocolate does understand. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Kim said...

This is such a fun image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Rae Ann said...

Love the sentiment! I think the danger may be worth the result! =) The CAS design of this card really lets the stamp shine.

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Anything Goes challenge.

ike said...

Hahahaha - love this image. It always makes me chuckle. I really like the off-set frame. I would definitely try this if I wasn't afraid of knocking my teeth out with the falling scales LoL :-D
Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog