Translate

15 April, 2018

Bunny Bunny Fox Fox

 Spring is when all the critters come out to play, and these little critter stamps are so cute, I just want to keep using them. Initially I just stamped the fox, but he looked a bit lonely so I gave him a friend who brought along a little gift.

A one layer card.
I stamped a square direct-to-paper with distress ink, stamped the critters, and coloured them, then covered with Glossy Accents.  Then I masked the animals,  stamped onto acrylic, watered it down a bit and made splatter. 

Stamps: freebie with magazine
Coloured with Copics

Shared on challenges:
addictedtostamps--287-make-your-mark
disdigidesigns-hand-colored-image
pile-it-on-challenge-141-think-small
timeout-challenge-107-spring-onelayer
fabnfunkychallenges-389-cute-critters
modsquadchallenge-simply-clean
creatalicious-136-anything-goes-with friendship
cccdigicreations-91-include-animal
sheepski-designs-13-animal-magic

12 comments:

Nonni said...

This is so cute and I love the story behind it -I also think the fox has a lonely expression and I'm happy you gave him a friend with a gift! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

Dawn T said...

what a pair of cute critters. Lovely card Carol

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Carol, I love your card! Saw it at some challenge gallery and followed to your blog. Very artistic! - Sweet Kobylkin
Click through to join a new game at AAA Cards Challenge.

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful CAS card Carol. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Judy Woodland said...

Another great card, I love your design here. Thanks for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute card Carol - love that shadow square behind the fox, and the accompanying splatters
Blessings
Maxine

Inkyfingers said...

Your little critters are so cute Carol and I love your direct to paper inked square!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM, and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Unknown said...

fantastic card :)
thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you’ll join us again 🙂
Greetings
DT heike 🙂

Shona Chambers said...

Do you think the rabbit brought the gift so the fox wouldn't eat him?? This is so cute and I love these quirky critter images. Its such a fabulous CAS design too. I don't use splatters enough on my cards (bit of a control freak) but it looks so good on this card. So glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

creationsnz said...

I think they are friends but bunny still doesn't want to get too close. ;-D

Deborah said...

I'm sure the fox will love the gift. Thank you for joining us over at Di's Digi Designs and hope to see you again soon.
Deborah A

Keti's Projects said...

Lovely card. Love your cute little images. Thanks for entering our challenge and be sure to stop by Pile It On for our next Challenge too. Keti (DT)